Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Three Gray Kittens Need A Thanksgiving Miracle!

12/10/2008 Update: Well it didn't happen on Thanksgiving but it happened nonetheless! These kittens found good homes. Thanks to those who adopted them.





I brought in a stray mother cat in September from outside so that she could have her kittens in a safe place.

October 9th she had 7 healthy happy babies. I have been able to find homes for the mom and four of the kittens but I have three who DESPERATELY need loving homes.
All I can say is they are totally lovable, very sweet, and need LOVING homes.

I can't keep them. I have several cats myself that I've rescued in the past and kept as pets. Currently they are living in my small bathroom in my house. I live in Covington Ky. I'd certainly keep them if I could, but I just cannot afford them (Dr bills, food, litter etc).

11-28-2007 Update...

I wanted to update you on the kittens. We had mama and the two kittens checked out on Saturday and they are FIV/FLV free, and growing according to schedule.

I haven't had any inquiries on them yet though. :(

Thanks!
Sheri


All applicants will be thoroughly screened. Vet reference is required.

* O.A.R. Classified Ads
Provided as a public service by OAR. Please contact owner directly via email or phone listed above. Do not contact OAR. OAR makes no guarantee as to the health, condition or temperament of the animals listed in our classified section.

No comments: