Thursday, August 7, 2008

O.A.R. Success Stories / Parker



Dear O'Bryonville Animal Rescue,

My name is Parker (formerly Penny), and I was adopted from you in October of
2004. I wanted to thank all of you for taking care of me in my early months
and to let you know that I am doing very well. I live here in Cincinnati
with my mom. I love that I get to help her with her work since she does a
lot of it here since she is a grad student. Besides sitting on her papers,
I also enjoy sitting on the window sills, playing with my toys, and drinking
water our of the bathroom sink. I hope that all of your cats are as lucky
as I am when they are adopted.

Thank you for all of the work that you do for us cats in the area!

Love,
Parker

P.S. - Do you have any baby pictures of me? I know that my mom would love
them.

No comments: