Friday, July 16, 2010

OAR Classifieds / Sweet Young Cat Needs a Home!

I recently found an older kitten crying outside my apartment, looking like she was about to perish of starvation and thirst. I've since taen her in and she's doing much better now, but I am unable to keep her due to my lease agreement. I have attempted to find her a home but no luck so far.

She's a small black and white cat. She's super affectionate and LOVES to be around lots of people, even large groups. I'd imagine that she's kid-friendly as well.. I just can't see her lashing out at anyone. She is also open to living with other cats, not sure about dogs.

I can be contacted at gwendolyn.stone21@gmail.com or (614) 302-6586. I live in the Greater Cincinnati / NKY area...

Thanks so much,
Gwendolyn

All applicants will be thoroughly screened! Vet reference is required.

Small adoption fee required.

Local applicants in Greater Cincinnati area only! Out of state and out of country inquiries will be immediately deleted and reported to our service as SPAM.


* O.A.R. Classified Ads
Provided as a public service by OAR. Please contact owner directly via email or phone listed above. Do not contact OAR. OAR makes no guarantee as to the health, condition or temperament of the animals listed in our classified section.
 

No comments: