Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O.A.R. Success Stories / Lucy



When Lucy came home with me in February, she was very shy. She'd spent most of her life at the shelter and was pretty weirded out by her new environment. But within a week, she was coming out of her carrier to rub on me. Nine months later, she's the queen of my apartment and loves cuddling with me and goes crazy for her little stuffed rat. Even though she doesn't have any teeth, she's a feisty little cat who's been an awesome addition to my life.

Grace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace,
I adopted Lucy's brother and sister, Lovey and Lizzy, a few years ago. Lucy looks exactly like Lovey! They are such sweethearts, but yes, it took them quit awhile to acclimate to their new surroundings :) Now, well, they re-arrange the house daily lol! When I found out Lovey and Lizzy had 2 other siblings at the rescue I felt sooo guilty I could't take them too :( I am happy to hear Lucy has a warm and loving home, only one more of them to go now....
Take care

Lynda

Unknown said...

Oh, that's great! I knew she had a sister still in the shelter (Livi), but I didn't know there were more in the litter! I'd love to see a picture of them!