Thursday, June 3, 2010

OAR Classifieds / Penelope & Chloe Need A New Home



I have 2 tabby cats, both fixed and front declawed.  They are up to date on shots.  One is approximately 2 years old and the other is approximately 4.  I haven't had them long but unfortunately, I'm not able to take care of them any longer. 

Their names are Penelope and Chloe.  They are very sweet cats and I would love to keep them together if possible.  They get along together very well.  I don't have small children in my home, so I don't know how well they would do with kids.  I can provide their litter boxes, food, toys and cat carriers.  I can bring them to whomever is interested.  I will try to add photos to this email also.   If you can help, please let me know.  I live on the east side.  Thank you.

If you are interested in giving one or both of these cats a new home, please contact Dee at justdee@fuse.net


All applicants will be thoroughly screened! Vet reference is required.
Small adoption fee required.

Local applicants in Greater Cincinnati area only! Out of state and out of country inquiries will be immediately deleted and reported to our service as SPAM.


* O.A.R. Classified Ads
Provided as a public service by OAR. Please contact owner directly via email or phone listed above. Do not contact OAR. OAR makes no guarantee as to the health, condition or temperament of the animals listed in our classified section.

No comments: