Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lost Cat / Brown/Black Tabby Missing from North College Hill Area on Betts Ave by Goodman & Dearmond



Three weeks ago Sunday (August 18th), my only indoor/outdoor cat went missing. While I have been to the SPCA every other day, several people have told me I need to contact other rescue groups. While it may be a long shot, I will do almost anything to try to find him.

His name is Kitty and he is between 16 and 17 years old. He is neutered. He is a dark brown/black tabby with a white chest and white up between his eyes. He has one front leg that is white and the other is striped with a white paw. He also has a light brown chin. He has mats in his fur and I cut out as many as he would let me. His fur is short. His back legs are getting weak and he only has one tooth in the front.

For 16 years he has gone in and out but rarely went very far. He always liked to hang out under the deck about 3 houses down from our house. The last time I saw him was around 9:30 AM on Sunday the 18th. I have looked everywhere, bushes, garages, talked to all the neighbors, put up flyers, put an ad in the paper, even hired a Pet Detective with dogs to come out. All the dogs could pick up was to the yard he normally went to. I get calls but none are him.

I live in North College Hill on Betts Avenue between Goodman and Dearmond.

Please contact Debbie at DEBABAY@aol.com if you have any info on Kitty.



No comments: